Hunter Biden Quits in Legal Battle Against Rudy Giuliani

Hunter Biden Quits in Legal Battle Against Rudy Giuliani

Hunter Biden’s legal actions against Rudy Giuliani have come to a halt.

Biden's claims that Giuliani had unlawfully accessed his laptop and disseminated its contents were dismissed in a brief legal statement last week.

Since the laptop’s contents were made public in the fall of 2020, they have been a significant burden for Hunter Biden. The Biden camp has tried various strategies to dismiss the scandalous revelations as Russian disinformation or invasion of privacy, suggesting the stories were either fabrications or true but private.

This was the basis for Biden's lawsuit against Giuliani filed in September, as reported by Politico on September 26. Biden contended that the data from the laptop, which he never retrieved from a repair shop, remained his personal property.

However, the situation has evolved.

According to a report by Axios on Friday, the laptop’s information has been scrutinized by the federal government in their case against Biden, leading to his conviction on three felony charges for making false statements on a gun purchase application.

Further possibly illegal activities revealed by the laptop may come to light in Biden’s forthcoming federal tax trial, set to begin in September.

Giuliani announced his victory on Friday, as reported by Newsweek.

In an email statement, Giuliani's spokesperson Ted Goodman said: "Mayor Rudy Giuliani has again proven himself to be telling the truth, while those going after him and President Donald Trump have been proven to be liars.

"All of the false charges that Hunter Biden made against Mayor Rudy Giuliani, his lawyer Bob Costello, and others, have been withdrawn and proven to be entirely false.

"This should serve as a reminder to people that—despite the unrelenting attacks by partisan Democrats and their allies in the permanent Washington political class—Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s integrity and commitment to the truth is unwavering.”

Joe Sibley, Giuliani’s attorney, stated that Giuliani was not the only one exonerated. Former Giuliani attorney Robert Costello and the New York Post, which first reported on the laptop in October 2020, have also been vindicated, Sibley wrote in an email, according to the Post.

"This dismissal – along with Hunter Biden’s conviction based on evidence taken from the laptop – is a vindication for Mr. Giuliani and Mr. Costello as well as all of the media outlets who broke the laptop story in 2020 and suffered orchestrated censorship by social media, the leftist mainstream media, and others who engaged in election interference," he said.

Subscribe to Stand with Trump!

Don’t miss out on the latest issues. Sign up now to get access to the library of members-only issues.
jamie@example.com
Subscribe