Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor Faces Explosive New Allegations in Epstein Fallout
Fresh and deeply disturbing accusations have surfaced against Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, the Duke of York, as scrutiny surrounding his past associations with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein continues to intensify.
The former royal — long shadowed by allegations tied to Epstein’s trafficking network — now faces claims detailed in a previously reported FBI document that British media outlets have begun revisiting in light of his recent arrest.
Mountbatten-Windsor was reportedly arrested Thursday over separate allegations that, while serving as a British trade envoy, he shared confidential information with Epstein, according to The New York Times. The arrest has reignited global attention on his prior associations and conduct.
Disturbing Claims From 2020 FBI Report
According to reporting by the U.K.’s Daily Mirror, a 2020 FBI document includes graphic allegations involving the Duke of York and Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell.
The Mirror reported that Andrew “has been accused of watching a young girl, aged between six and eight years old, being subjected to electric shock torture.”
The publication further claimed the child was “’tortured with electrical shocks’ by Ghislaine Maxwell.”
The allegations stem from statements included in a Department of Justice file connected to the broader Epstein investigation.
One accuser described events allegedly occurring in Surrey, England, during the 1990s:
“When I was 6-8 years old and living … in Surrey, UK, I was drugged at night and driven by my father, to pedophile ring ‘parties’. The main house I was taken to is located behind Thorpe Green, at the end of a private road. Hurst Farm Livery Stables is next door,” the allegation said.
The statement continued:
“In the driveway of this house, I was hit by a dark blue car with a personalised license plate ending in ‘M’, driven by Prince Andrew,” the allegation said.
The accuser further claimed:
“I was not taken to hospital, but I suffered permanent injuries to my ribs, hip and leg on my right side. The car’s hood figurine broke off in my hand on impact and I later buried it near my home, so it could still be recoverable as evidence,” the allegation said.
Another section of the document reads:
“After I was hit by the car, I woke up to Prince Andrew [redacted] In that house, I was also [redacted],” the allegation said.
The accuser added:
“I have medical records of the resulting infection. I once ran away from the house naked, and made it to the Irish Traveller community down the road. I remember seeing and speaking to a man, so I think that there may be Irish Travellers living in the area who could corroborate what goes on there,” the allegation said.
Further claims reference a second location:
“I was also taken to another house that I later recognised as Frogmore Cottage when its refurbishment was in the news in 2018. There, I was restrained on a table and tortured with electrical shocks by Ghislaine Maxwell and surrounded by watching men. I remember seeing Prince Andrew’s face,” the claim said.
The allegations continued:
“I tried to sneak out. Maxwell caught me and beat me with the bristle end of a broom. [Redacted] She also threatened me, saying that I ‘deserved to die’ and hit me in the face with the broom, breaking my nose. I was only taken to the hospital for the broken nose after a rugby match, so that the injury could be blamed on that,” the allegation said.
Law Enforcement Response
According to the Mirror, Surrey Police acknowledged that a redacted report referenced allegations of human trafficking and sexual assault on a minor between 1994 and 1996.
However, a Surrey Police representative stated:
“After reviewing our systems using the limited information available to us, we found no evidence of these allegations being reported to Surrey Police.”
As of now, no formal charges related to sexual assault have been filed against Mountbatten-Windsor in connection with these specific claims. He has previously denied wrongdoing and settled a civil lawsuit brought by the late Virginia Giuffre without admitting liability.
Broader Questions Remain
The Epstein scandal continues to cast a long shadow across political and elite circles on both sides of the Atlantic. While many questions remain unanswered, renewed scrutiny underscores the public’s ongoing demand for transparency and accountability in cases involving powerful figures.
With his arrest over alleged improper information sharing already sending shockwaves across the United Kingdom and beyond, these newly resurfaced claims are certain to intensify calls for further investigation.