Joe Biden Brutally Mocked After Video Goes Viral

Joe Biden Brutally Mocked After Video Goes Viral

President Joe Biden faced widespread mockery on social media after his team posted a brief video of him accepting former President Donald Trump's debate challenge.

The video seemed to feature several "jump cuts," leading many to speculate that despite its brevity, Biden required multiple attempts to get the message right, even though he appeared to be reading from a teleprompter.

"In a super short 14-second video, the Biden campaign needed to do 5 jump cuts because Crooked Joe couldn’t deliver a clean reading. Total disaster," Trump campaign official Steven Cheung posted on X.

"Biden’s video has 5 cuts in 13 seconds. What will Biden do in a debate when his many handlers can’t edit and splice his sentences together?" Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) wrote with laughing emojis.

"Biden made five cuts in 14 seconds to say 51 words. I think the world knows who will win this debate," conservative podcast host Graham Allen added.

"Biden needed 5 cuts to make it through this 13-second video," noted conservative Daily Wire pundit Matt Walsh.

"lol. Biden’s comms director says he 'did not mince words' in this video. They literally cut them up," talk radio host Vince Coglianese said on X, alongside a clip of Biden-Harris campaign director Michael Tyler’s interview on MSNBC.

"This 14-second video had so many cuts it’s almost like a claymation film," conservative writer and editor Jay Caruso remarked mockingly.

In response to the criticism, a Biden campaign adviser told the New York Post, "The Trump campaign [is] desperate because they’ve been begging to debate and he got called out." The adviser added, "So they are grasping at straws trying to make a common online [video-editing] tactic be an attack," noting that the video was filmed at the White House.

Both Biden and Trump have agreed to participate in a debate hosted by CNN in Atlanta on June 27 at 9 p.m., followed by another debate hosted by ABC News on September 10. Trump, who skipped all 2024 GOP primary debates, has often mocked Biden on this issue, claiming that the incumbent is afraid to face him. During the GOP primaries, Trump repeatedly said there was no need to debate because he was so far ahead of his challengers.

After Trump agreed to the debate, Biden posted on X that he "received and accepted an invitation" from CNN. "Over to you, Donald. As you said: anywhere, any time, any place," Biden wrote.

When asked for a comment, Trump told Fox News Digital that he would accept the invitation and "will be there." He added that he is "looking forward to being in beautiful Atlanta."

The proposal, detailed by the Biden-Harris campaign in a letter to the bipartisan Commission on Presidential Debates, moves away from the tradition of three fall debates organized by the commission. Following the announcement, Trump told Fox News Digital that he would accept the timeline proposed by Biden.

"Crooked Joe Biden is the worst debater I have ever faced – he can’t put two sentences together," Trump told Fox News Digital. "Crooked is also the worst president in the history of the United States, by far."

Trump also told the outlet that "it is time for a debate to take place – even if it has to be held through the offices of the Commission on Presidential Debates, which are totally controlled by Democrats and who, as people remember, got caught cheating with me with debate sound levels."

"I’m ready to go," Trump said. "The dates that they proposed are fine. Anywhere. Anytime. Any place. Let’s see if Joe can make it to the stand-up podium."

"The proposed June and early September dates are fully acceptable to me," Trump added in his statement to Fox News Digital. "I will provide my own transportation."

Some Democrats, however, are voicing concerns. On Wednesday, Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi shared her views on the debates.

"I myself would never recommend going on stage with Donald Trump, but the president has decided that’s what he wants to do," Pelosi said, according to Fox News. "I think the format he is suggesting is a good one."

The California Democrat also suggested that instead of a debate, she would prefer to see "separate town hall meetings" for each candidate to let the audience "challenge them with questions about the future."


Subscribe to Conservative Patriots

Don’t miss out on the latest issues. Sign up now to get access to the library of members-only issues.
jamie@example.com
Subscribe