Pray For Him - Trump Provides Big Update On Son Barron After Guilty Verdict

Pray For Him - Trump Provides Big Update On Son Barron After Guilty Verdict

Former President Donald Trump recently provided an update on his son, Barron, following Trump’s conviction on 34 felony counts related to a 'hush money' payment made to adult film star Stormy Daniels before the 2016 election.

“It’s not easy. He’s a great kid, he’s a good student, he got accepted to different colleges. Some of those colleges all of a sudden, they’re rioting all over the place. But he’s a good boy. He’s a tall boy, very tall, and he’s a great kid. Good-looking kid. And, you know, he’s going to be at college,” Trump shared during an in-depth interview with Dr. Phil when asked how his family was coping with the situation.

Trump mentioned that Barron “doesn’t say it, and I think he doesn’t say it because he doesn’t want to hurt me, and he thinks it’s possibly a hurtful conversation. But it has to affect my family, and I think that’s really very unfair. Because I have a very good family; I have good kids, I have a wonderful wife.”

He added, “It certainly is not a good thing. It affects me more than it would if it were just about me. I wish it would be just about me.”

During a recent interview with Fox News, Trump echoed similar sentiments, especially regarding his wife, former First Lady Melania Trump, after the conviction on May 30.

In that interview, Trump said that Melania Trump is doing “fine” but acknowledged that the trial was “very hard for her.” He elaborated, “It’s tougher, I think it’s probably in many ways, it’s tougher on my family than it is on me.”

Trump has pledged to appeal the verdict to New York’s appellate court, despite all the judges being appointed by Democrats and many being Democrat donors, as reported on Friday.

Meanwhile, Trump’s legal issues have not negatively impacted his polling or fundraising capabilities.

Despite concerns about his age and criticism over the Israel-Hamas conflict, Biden and the Democratic National Committee have continued to outpace their Republican counterparts in fundraising by millions of dollars. While Trump led Biden in national and key swing state polls, the Republican National Committee (RNC) and the Trump campaign faced financial challenges, The Daily Caller noted on Thursday.

However, over the past two months, the RNC and Trump campaign have started to reduce Biden’s cash advantage. With the Trump campaign consistently announcing record-breaking fundraising numbers, one of Biden’s few apparent advantages in a closely contested election could diminish, strategists told the outlet.

“Democrats will keep up. It’s not going to be a blowout, money-wise, but they expected Trump to lose the ability to raise money by charging him with these over-the-top prosecutions,” GOP strategist Mark R. Weaver told the Caller. “They didn’t realize that the liquid they were throwing on the fire was not water, but gasoline,” he added.

Trump’s fundraising efforts gained momentum after the GOP primary ended. In April, the RNC and the campaign raised $76 million, approximately $25 million more than Biden and the DNC raised. This was the first time in this election cycle that the Trump campaign surpassed its competitors in monthly fundraising.

Following Trump’s guilty verdict late last month, an influx of support caused the campaign’s donation site to crash. Within 24 hours of the verdict, the campaign raised $54.8 million.

The Trump campaign reported total donations of approximately $141 million. Details on the fundraising totals for both campaigns in May are still pending, as FEC filings have not yet been released.

Subscribe to Stand with Trump!

Don’t miss out on the latest issues. Sign up now to get access to the library of members-only issues.
jamie@example.com
Subscribe